Bank of Baroda FasTag Apply Online, How To Recharge Online , Required Documents , Customer Care Helpline number
Bank of Baroda is issuing Fastag for hassle free payment at toll plaza . You can apply Bank of Baroda Fastag by providing required documents in official website or mobile app . You can recharge Bank of Baroda Fastag with Credit , debit card , Net banking and UPI . We can contact customer care helpline number for reporting any issue in issue of fastag and Recharge of Fastag .
Bank of Baroda is providing Fastag for easy payment at Toll, apply for Bank of Baroda Fastag at official portal. Required documents and how to apply online, online application form are mentioned in Bank of Baroda Fastag website. You can easily recharge Bank of Baroda Fastag online, contact customer care helpline number for any queries .
- Benefits of Bank of Baroda FasTag
- Fee Charges of Bank of Baroda FasTag
- Required Documents for Bank of Baroda FasTag
- How to Apply Online for Bank of Baroda FasTag
- Bank of Baroda FasTag Application Form Download
- How to recharge Bank of Baroda FASTag instantly
- Bank of Baroda FASTag Helpline number
Bank of Baroda FASTag Program is a simple to use and reloadable tag which enables automatic deduction of toll charges and lets you pass through the toll plaza without stopping for the cash transaction. Bank of Baroda in association with National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) have partnered with the project for the issuance of FASTag for Vehicles.
National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) & Indian Highways Management Company Limited (IHMCL) have authorized NPCI for providing a composite solution on Electronic Toll Collection. The Baroda FASTag is a simple & reusable tag based on Radio-Frequency Identification Technology (RFID) that will be affixed on a vehicle’s windscreen. Each tag is linked to a prepaid account maintained at Bank end to facilitate instant automatic deduction of toll charges.
Bank of Baroda issues prepaid RFID tags to customers which can be recharged. Once Tags are affixed on vehicle that vehicle can pass through ETC (Electronic Toll Collection) lane at Toll Plazas without stopping and Toll charges will be automatically deducted from the account linked to Tag.
Benefits of Bank of Baroda FasTag
- The customer will save time and will not have to stop at Toll Plazas for Toll payment which will reduce congestion.
- Cashback of 2.5% for the transaction amount for FY 2019-20
- Transactions at Toll Plazas will be digitized
- Convenience of cashless payment.
- Near non-stop motion & reduced commute time.
- Online recharge available through card, Internet Banking & UPI.
Fee Charges of Bank of Baroda FasTag
Baroda FASTag has a onetime Fee of Rs.84.74 + Goods & Service (GST) tax. The refundable security deposit depends on the vehicle type.
Charges applicable on Baroda FASTag:
|Tag joining fee*||84.74|
One – time Tag Deposit amount (Refundable):
|Vehicle Class||Description||Tag Deposit (Rs.)||Threshold Amount (Rs.)|
|5||Light Commercial vehicle 2-axle||300.00||140.00|
|10||Truck 2 – axle||400.00||300.00|
|11||Truck 3 – axle||500.00||300.00|
|12||Truck 4 – axle||500.00||300.00|
|13||Truck 5 – axle||500.00||300.00|
|14||Truck 6 – axle||500.00||300.00|
|15||Truck Multi axle ( 7 and above)||500.00||300.00|
|16||Earth Moving Machinery||500.00||300.00|
|17||Heavy Construction machinery||500.00||300.00|
|20||Tata Ace and Similar mini Light Commercial Vehicle||200.00||100.00|
- Registration Certificate (RC) of the vehicle.
- Passport size photograph of the vehicle owner.
- KYC documents as per the category of the vehicle owner.
- One passport size photograph
- ID proof
- Address proof
Individual customer can submit Driving License / Passport /Aadhaar / Voter ID /PAN Card as ID proof and Address proof.
- Certificate of Incorporation / Commencement of business certificate / permission letter from the relevant authority (like RBI, ROC, etc).
- Partnership deed or registration certificate of the firm
- PAN Card of Proprietor
- List of Directors with addresses
- Photo Id of signing authority
- Address Proof of the Organization
- Board Resolution/ Letter signed by Director authorizing a person to transact on behalf of the company
How to Apply Online for Bank of Baroda FasTag
- Visit the official web portal of Bank of Baroda by following the link.
- Click on register provided in the home page or simply click here for Online Application Form
- Enter Personal details, Customer must enter all mandatory fields highlighted in red.
- After entering all details keep a tick mark in the check box as that you are agreeing to the terms and conditions and click on next button.
- Enter contact details, Enter your address clearly such that the Fastag will be sent to your address.
- Enter GST details and vehicle details.
- Upload the required documents that are listed above.
- Customer must make online payment and confirm the payment and submit the application.
Bank of Baroda FasTag Application Form Download
- To apply through Offline mode, Download Bank of Baroda FasTag Application Form by visiting the link.
- Take a print of the Application Form
- Paste a passport size photograph at the top right of the form in the available space.
- Fill up the Form with customer details, Contact details, Vehicle Details and KYC details.
- Read terms and conditions and sign at the column of Customer signature as that you are agreeing for there terms and conditions.
- Attest the photocopies of the required documents that are listed above.
- Submit the Application form at any near by branch of Bank of Baroda.
How to Recharge Bank of Baroda FasTag
Customer can recharge Bank of Baroda Fastag account by cash, at the Point of Sale (POS) locations or you can also recharge online through Debit/Credit card or through Net Banking
- The customer can login to the Bank of Baroda Fastag portal by following the link.
- Go to Login available in the menu bar.
- Enter Username, password and Enter verification code.
- Click on Login button
- After logging into the portal, Click on recharge tab and Enter the amount that you want to recharge.
- Select the payment mode and make payment.
- Bank of Baroda Fastag account/wallet will be credited instantly.
Bank of Baroda FASTag recharge can also be done through UPI is available using VPA netc.VRN@barodampay
eg: netc.DL8CAR7926@barodampay or netc.chassisno@barodampay
What is Bank of Baroda FASTag Helpline Number
If you face any issues regarding Bank of Baroda FASTag then raise a dispute by calling 24×7 Customer Care on 18001034568. Dial 1033 (NHAI/IHMCL Helpline) from Landline/Mobile for FASTAG Complaints at Toll Plaza Level, such as
- Stopped at the plaza for Tag blacklist reason even though Tag is not blacklisted.
- Plaza not accepting FASTag
- Plaza not able to read the Tag
- Plaza not supporting for monthly pass issuance
- Any other applicable issue for FASTag
Few Faqs About This Post
How to recharge Baroda FASTag account
Recharge account by cash at POS locations or you may also recharge online through Debit/Credit card or through Net Banking.
What is Bank of Baroda FASTag Helpline Number
If you face any issues regarding Ban of Baroda FASTag then raise a dispute by calling 24x7 Customer Care on 18001034568.
How to Apply for Bank of Baroda FasTag?
Apply for Bank of Baroda FasTag in Online mode or by Application Form Download.
Incoming search terms:
- fastag bank of baroda
- bank of baroda fastag recharge
- bank of baroda fastag balance check number
- fastag bankofbaroda com
- bob fastag non individual application
- bob fastag recharge online
- when will we get bob fastag after registration
- babk of baroda fastag customer care number
- how to top up bank of BARODA fast tag from other bank
- how to activate fastag bank of baroda
- fastag bob login
- fastag bank of baroda form
- customer portal of baroda fastag
- buy fastag online bank of baroda
- bob fastag
- bob fast tag login
- bob fast recharge in nline
- baroda fastag login
- bank of baroda fasttag
- bank of baroda fastag upi id
- bank of baroda fastag application form