How to Recharge Axis Bank FasTag
Fastag is being issued by Axis bank for fast payments at toll plaza . You can recharge Fastag issued by Axis in Axis Bank website and App , Paytm . You can also add balance to axis bank fastag with Credit Card and UPI . Know how to recharge Axis bank fastag before recharging .
One can recharge FASTag account at the Point of Sale (POS) locations using cash or one can recharge online. Axis Bank had provided 4 payment mode through which you can recharge Online for Axis Bank Fastag. You have to reload or recharge the FASTag once you have started using it.
Based on the frequency of traveling through toll gates the amount will be deducted, so the prepaid amount will be goes down. As this is a Prepaid Fastag, You can use the Fasgat only after Recharging it with the sufficient amount. The process to recharge your FASTag is discussed in this article where you can be done entirely online in a few steps.
How to Recharge Axis Bank FasTag
Step 1: Log onto Customer Portal
Go through the website and login with your username and password . Visit official website here
Step 2: Click on Recharge
Go to Payments Section that is available in the menu bar and click on Recharge Account
Step 3: Select Tag/CUG wallet
Select the tag account / CUG Wallet and to get recharged and enter the amount that to be uploaded.
Step 4: Select Payment Mode
Axis Bank is offering you to recharge the Axis Bank Fastag account using any of the four payment modes those are Through NEFT/RTGS, Using UPI Handle, Through the ETC portal and Auto debit from Axis Bank account. Choose payment mode as Pay by Online and click Continue .A list of banks will be available to you, select your bank and click on continue button.
Step 5: Make Payment
You will be asked for the login credentials for your bank account proceed with the details and complete the payment.
- If your payment mode is NEFT / RTGS then in payee details write either Wallet ID Number or Vehicle Number and in IFSC column write UTIB0000ETC and proceed with the payment.
- If you are using UPII Handle then just type in
netc.<10 digit registered vehicle number >@name of bank (For Axis Bank it is @axisbank)
You can load the money into the wallet through your credit/debit card, internet banking or UPI. Also Auto debit from Axis Bank account is available to the existing customers to recharge their Axis Bank Fastag Account. This should be confirmed by email to email@example.com along with your account details and the thresholds to set. If you have more than one car, you can link the FASTag of each of the cars to one wallet which will be auto debited as per the minimum thresholds set by you.
In case ETC equipment is not working and your FASTag account is having sufficient balance call on dedicated Call center Number 1800-4198-585 who will take your query and try to resolve it ASAP.
Few Faqs About This Post
What is Official website of Axis Bank Fastag
Can we use app for Recharging Axis Bank fastag
Yes you can use app for recharging Axis Bank Fastag
What is minimum amount to recharge fastag
There is no minimum amount for Recharging Axis Bank Fastag
Incoming search terms:
- how to recharge axis bank fastag
- fastag recharge in axis bank
- axis bank fastag exceeded the recharge limit erro
- you have exceeded the recharge limit fastag
- axis fastag balance check
- fasttag recharge axis bank
- you have exceeded the recharge limit fastag axis bank
- AXIS BANK FAST TAG RECHARGE
- you are exided the recharge limit issue in axis fastag
- recharge axis fast tag
- not able to recharge axis bank fastag
- how to solve ur exceded the recharge lumit plz try lster in axus bank fadtag
- how to revharge axis bank fadt tag from kotak bank
- how to recharge fastag of axis bank tag
- how to recharge axis bank fastag wallet
- axis bank fastag recharge not working
- fasttags axisbank recharge
- fastag recharge limit
- axis bank fastag recharge through google pay
- fastag payment failed
- fastag card showing recharge limit exceeded
- fast tag recharge throug gpay
- Digipay axisbank com in
- digipay axis bank
- can i recharge paytm fastag from other bank
- can fasttag be transferred from paytm to axis bank
- axis fastag You have exceeded the recharge limit Please try again later
- axis fastag recharge digipay