How to Recharge ICICI FasTag Online
ICICI Bank FASTag is simple to use Tag where the toll amount will be automatically deducted. ICICI Bank FASTag is a prepaid account, where you should recharge your Fastag for using it. We have discussed the procedure to recharge the ICICI Fastag account easily.
Limited KYC holder’s account cannot have more than Rs. 10,000/- in their FASTag (Prepaid) account, there monthly reload limit is Rs. 10,000/-. Where as for Full KYC Holders account cannot have more than Rs. 1 Lakh in their FASTag (prepaid) account and there is no monthly reload limit for Full KYC holder. Convenience fee will be applicable for online recharge.
How to Recharge ICICI FasTag
ICICI Bank FASTag can be recharged in online mode through Credit/Debit Card, Internet banking, NEFT/RTGS, UPI, cheque and cash. Go through the steps given below to recharge your ICICI Bank Fastag account instantly. ICICI Bank had provided many options to reload FASTag CUG Wallet online.
Step 1 :Log in to ICICI Fastag portal
Visit the ICICI Fastag Portal, Select any one from individual login or Corporate Login. If you are new then register by clicking on Register at right of menu bar. You can either login using Username and password or Login using mobile number.
Step 2 : Click on Recharge account
If you want to recharge your ICICI Bank Fastag account then click on payments tab and then click on recharge account.
Step 3 : Go to payments tab and Click on Recharge account
After clicking on Recharge account, Select as pay to Tag account/CUG wallet account recharge as applicable and Enter the amount that you want to make recharge.
Step 3 : Select Payment Mode
Select the payment mode as per your requirement as te list of options for payment will be available as
- Payment through ICICI Bank Corporate Internet Banking (CIB) free of any charge
- Pay by Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Internet Banking
- Payment through ICICI Bank Retail Internet Banking (RIB)
- Payment through NEFT/ RTGS/ IMPS with IFSC code.
Step 4 : Click on Make Payment
After clicking on make payment
- Login with CIB or RIB credentials if your payment mode is through CIB or RIB.
- Click on the cards or Internet Banking if your payment mode is though Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Internet Banking.
- Click on Generate Challan so that the Voucher Number will be generated for NEFT/ RTGS payment mode.
Step 5 : Complete the transaction
Complete the transaction process for following modes of payment
- If you login with CIB and RIB credentials then enter OTP, complete the transaction.
- For Credit Card/ Debit Card transactions Enter 16-digit card number, expiry date, CVV and Authenticate with OTP.
- For Internet Banking enter respective bank’s User ID, Password > Authenticate with OTP and Follow the steps.
- If your payment mode is NEFT/ RTGS then follow the instructions mentioned in the challan and Make an NEFT/ RTGS transfer with the exact details mentioned in the challan.
Skip step 6 if you don’t want to pay using IMPS with IFSC code
Step 6 : Payment using IMPS with IFSC code
The payment can be done in 2 ways, one by ICICI Bank users and other by non-ICICI Bank users. Follow the steps provided below for payment mode bu IMPS with IFSC code
- Login to Internet Banking, click on PAYMENTS & TRANSFER and click on Fund Transfer
- Select An account in other bank through NEFT, RTGS or IMPS with IFSC code’
- Customers should add Payee in their bank accounts on NEFT/ RTGS module enter the below required details and complete transactions.
Beneficiary Account Name-ETCPOOL
Beneficiary Account Number – ETCCUG<8 digit Custid>i.e. ETCCUG10030198
IFSC code – ICIC0000106
- Validate and initiate NEFT/ RTGS transaction after 30 minutes. After completion of fund transfer, the amount shall be loaded on the CUG wallet within 4-5 business hours.
Step 7 : Check for CUG transaction payment history
Log in to ICICI Fastag Portal for checking the CUG transaction in the payment history.
How To Recharge ICICI FASTag through Mobile App
You can recharge your ICICI Bank FASTag Account from any UPI based payment app. Following are the detailed steps to go through to get the successful recharge :
Step 1 : Login to FASTag portal with your username and password.
Step 2 : Visit Recharge account, select UPI, enter amount to recharge, in the Virtual Payment Address field, enter the payer VPA (from which the recharge amount shall be deducted) and proceed.
Step 3 : After clicking on “Make payment” on the website, a voucher shall be generated.
Step 4 : Now login to the payment app, where the payer VPA is mapped.
Step 5 : Under UPI-Pending UPI transaction you shall find a transaction from etctolltag@icici. Once authorized, the payment status shall be updated shortly and can be viewed from customer portal.
Step 6 : VPA format is netc.<Vehicle_Reg_No>@icici . For example for 10 digit vehicle number it is Netc.mh01ab1234@icici (10-digit vehicle number). For CUG loading netc.ib <8-digit Customer ID>@icici. For Example netc.ib99999999@icici.
Few Faqs About This Post
Can we recharge ICICI Fastag With Credit Card
Yes you can recharge using Credit card
Is there any option of Auto Load
Yes there is option of Auto load
Are these transactions secured ?
Yes all these actions will be secured
Incoming search terms:
- icici fastag login
- icici fastag account