Punjab National Bank FasTag Online Application , Recharge , Documents Required
PNB FASTag is a simple to use, re-loadable tag which enables automatic deduction of toll charges and lets you pass through the toll plaza without stopping for the cash transaction. Punjab National Bank FASTag is linked to a prepaid account from which the applicable toll amount is deducted. The tag employs Radio-frequency Identification (RFID) technology and is affixed on the vehicle`s windscreen after the tag account is active.
PNB FASTag is a perfect solution for a hassle free trip on national highways. FASTag is presently operational at 400 plus toll plazas across national and state highways. More toll plazas will be brought under the FASTag program in the future. PNB FASTag program is part of National Electronic Toll Collection (NETC) initiative rolled out by NPCI under the aegis of NHAI and IHMCL.
FASTag is presently operational at 400 + toll plazas across National Highways as per list attached. The system is inter-operable and the same FASTag can be used across all toll plazas under the National Electronic Toll Collection (NETC) program. More toll plazas will be brought under the NETC program in the future. You may see the list of plazas in the ‘Active Toll Plazas’ sectio at www.ihmcl.com.
Benefits of Punjab National Bank FasTag
- Cashless payment –FASTag users don’t need to carry cash for toll transactions,and don’t need to worry about collecting the exact change.
- Promotional cashback –All FASTag users get a monthly cash back of 2.5% of toll transactions till31 March, 2020.
- Faster transit–Auto-debit of exact amount through the FASTag enables faster transit through the toll plazas and saves time.
- Online recharge–FASTag can be recharged online through Credit Card / Debit Card /NEFT/ RTGS or Net banking.
- SMS alerts–Instant SMS alerts on registered mobile number for toll transactions, low balance, etc.
Fee Charges for Punjab National Bank FasTag
|Tag Joining Fee||100 including all applicable taxes|
|Tag Replacement Fee||100 including all applicable taxes|
|Vehicle Class||Description||Tag Deposit (INR)||Threshold Amount (INR)|
|1||Car / Jeep / Van / TATA Ace and similar mini light commercial vehicle||200||100|
|2||Light Commercial Vehicle||500||150|
|3||3-axle Commercial Vehicle||500||400|
|4||Bus / Truck||500||400|
|5||4 to 6-axle||500||400|
|6||7 or more axle||500||400|
|7||Heavy Construction Machinery/Earth Moving Equipment’s||500||400|
Required Documents for Punjab National Bank Fastag
- Registration Certificate (RC) of the vehicle.
- Passport size photograph of the vehicle owner
- KYC documents as per the category of the vehicle owner
- Driving License for Address and ID proof
How to Apply for PNB FasTag
Customer can visit any POS location or Toll plaza and can buy the FASTag by paying in physical cash mode or from the corporate current account, transfer funds to the FASTag pooling account and obtain the FASTag cards. Customer will need to carry original as well as copy of your KYC document. Our representative will provide you an application form, which you need fill and submit. All required documents for FASTag should be in the name of the owner of the vehicle. If car owner is not present at the time of application, driver will need to submit his photo ID proof. ou may call our customer care at 18004196610 to know more details.
To apply Online visit the Punjab National Bank FasTag Link here. The interested applicant must fill the application form, do the payment PNB fastag will be delivered to your filled address.
How to Install PNB FASTag
- Clean the Windshield Surface using water or IPA.
- See recommended Positions to installation of the FASTag·
- Let the surface dry or IPA to vaporize.
- Remove the Release liner of Self Adhesive FASTag·
- Install / Affix the self-adhesiveside of FASTag at the recommended position figures by following the link.
- Press gently on the corners of the FASTag so that it comes completely in contact of windshield
- After Installing the FASTag Do not try to remove or reposition it. It may permanently damage the FASTag
How to Recharge for Punjab National Bank FasTag
Customer can recharge FasTAG account by making payment through cheque or online through Credit Card / Debit Card / NEFT / RTGS or through Net Banking.
Punjab National Bank FasTag Helpline
Customer may dial 1033 from Mobile/Landline for issues such as being stopped at the plaza for a Tag transaction or any other applicable issue related to FASTag
Incoming search terms:
- pnb fastag
- pnb fastag login
- pnb fastag recharge
- fastag pnb
- pnb fast tag
- fast track recharge online PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
- fastag purchase online pnb
- how to recharge fastag pnb bank
- pnb fastag recharge online
- pnb fastage
- pnb recharge
- Punjab fast tag
- punjab national bank fastag
- punjab national bank fastag recharge