Axis Bank FasTag Apply Online , Required Documents , Recharge Online , Customer Care
National highways in the country have good quality of roads and overall network but the drivers face the ordeal problem of being in queues at Toll-Plazas. Stopping at the Toll plaza for paying toll-fees for each and every vehicle passing through the toll-plaza not only causes a traffic jam but also results in wastage of time and fuel. To solve this problem, IHMCL (INDIAN HIGHWAYS MANAGEMENT COMPANY LIMITED) in partnership with Axis Bank has launched an Electronic Toll Collection (ETC) program to provide all toll plazas across the country a dedicated lane for electronic toll collection.
The ETC program uses RFID tags for electronic toll collection. These tags are applied on the windshield of the vehicle and are automatically recognized by the RFID tag readers installed at toll-plazas. These tags, known as Fastag will have dedicated lanes at the Toll-Plazas which will be known as the FasTag lane and will be accessible to dedicated ETC lanes also known as Fastag Lane
Axis Bank is one of the leading Banks in the Electronic Toll Collection Project proposed by NHAI (National Highways Authority of India) and proposed to be run by NPCI (National Payments Corporation of India). In the Phase 2 of the project, this ecosystem is poised to be interoperable, wherein the Tag issued by Axis Bank will be accepted across any of the Toll Plazas on the National Highway. To stop the wastage of fuel and time avail the FasTag from Axis Bank and say Goodbye to Long Queues.
FASTag is a device affixed on the windscreen of the vehicle. This will have Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology and a prepaid account linked to it. FASTag will help in making toll payments by driving through the toll plaza without stopping for cash transactions.
Benefits of Axis Bank FasTag
- Ease of payment One does not have to stop to pay cash at the toll plazas and thus can save time too.
- Cash-back offer: FASTag usage gives 10% cashback on all the Toll payments across India in the first year.
- Online Recharge Fast Tag can be recharged online through various modes i.e. Credit Card / Debit Card / NEFT/ RTGS or Net banking.
- Ease of Tracking SMS alerts for every transaction at toll plazas.
- Online Portal for customers
- FASTag has 5 Years of validity.
- FASTag users will always get a separate lane at toll plazas which will be only used by FASTag affixed vehicles.
- Each toll plaza has separate monthly passes specific to the toll plaza.
- You can avail a cashback of 10%, 7% and 5% on all Toll payments using FASTag in FY 2016/17, 2017/18 and 2018/19 respectively.
Fee Charges for Axis Bank FasTag
|Tag joining fee||200|
One time Tag Deposit amount (Refundable):
|Vehicle Class||Description||Tag Deposit (Rs.)||Threshold Amount (Rs.)|
|2||Three Wheeler Passenger||350.00||150.00|
|3||Three wheeler Freight||350.00||150.00|
|5||Light Commercial vehicle 2axle||300.00||140.00|
|6||Light Commercial vehicle 3axle||300.00||140.00|
|10||Truck 2 axle||400.00||300.00|
|11||Truck 3 axle||500.00||300.00|
|12||Truck 4 axle||500.00||300.00|
|13||Truck 5 axle||500.00||300.00|
|14||Truck 6 axle||500.00||300.00|
|15||Truck Multi axle ( 7 and above)||500.00||300.00|
|16||Earth Moving Machinery||500.00||300.00|
|17||Heavy Construction machinery||500.00||300.00|
|19||Tractor with trailer||500.00||300.00|
|20||Tata Ace and Similar mini Light Commercial Vehicle||200.00||100.00|
Required Documents for Axis Bank FasTag
- Registration Certificate (RC) of the vehicle.
- KYC documents as per the category of the vehicle owner.
- Driving License for Address & ID proof.
All required documents for FASTag should be in the name of the owner of the vehicle. If the vehicle owner is not present at the time of application, driver will need to submit his photo ID proof.
How to Apply for Axis Bank FasTag
FASTag can be availed at any of the Axis Bank’s Point of Sale (POS) locations at Toll Plazas. You will have to carry required documents mentioned above to make offline registration where you can take Application form, fill up your details, attest the required documents and submit it.
To apply Online visit the Axis Bank FasTag Link here. Enter your mobile number and verify your mobile number by entering the OTP that is sent to your mobile number. Enter the required fields, upload the required documents and submit the Online Application form.
- Submit Registration Certificate (RC) of the vehicle
- Pay a one time fee of Rs.200 plus taxes
- Pay the Security Deposit as per the fee charges table.
How to Recharge for Axis Bank FasTag
One can recharge FASTag account at the Point of Sale (POS) locations using cash or one can recharge online through NEFT/RTGS or Net Banking.
For recharge through Net Banking, please follow below steps:
- Log onto Customer Portal with your username and password
- Go to Payments Section >> Recharge Account
- Select the tag accounts to be recharged and mention the respective amounts to be uploaded
- Choose payment mode as Pay by Online and click Continue
- A new window will open with an option to select your bank
- Please select your bank from the list and continue
- You will be asked for the login credentials for your bank account. Please proceed with the details and complete the payment.
For recharge through NEFT / RTGS, please follow the below steps:
- Log onto Internet Banking.
- In payee details write either Wallet ID Number or Vehicle Number.
- In IFSC column write UTIB0000ETC and proceed with the payment.
What is Axis Bank FasTag Helpline
In case ETC equipment is not working and your FASTag account is having sufficient balance, please pay the toll fee in cash at the plaza. You can call on our dedicated Call center Number 1800-4198-585 who will take your query and try to resolve it ASAP.Alternatively, Customer can be advised to Login into the portal and raise the request there.
Few Faqs About This Post
What are Required Documents for Axis Bank FasTag
Registration Certificate (RC) of the vehicle.
KYC documents as per the category of the vehicle owner.
Driving License for Address & ID proof.
What is Axis Bank FasTag Helpline
In case ETC equipment is not working and your FASTag account is having sufficient balance, please pay the toll fee in cash at the plaza. You can call on our dedicated Call center Number 1800-4198-585
How to Recharge for Axis Bank FasTag
Incoming search terms:
- axis bank fastag recharge
- etc axisbank co in retail roaduser login
- fastag recharge axis bank
- axis fastag recharge
- axis bank fastag recharge online
- fastag axis bank recharge
- axis bank fastag activation
- how to recharge fastag axis bank
- axis fastag recharge online
- recharge axis bank fastag
- fast tag recharge axis bank
- axis bank fastag login retail road user
- etc axisbank co in
- axis bank fastag corporate login
- axis fastag login
- fastag from axis bank
- FASTag balance check Axis Bank
- axis bank fastag kyc email id
- axis bank fastag kyc
- how can i update my axis fastag kyc
- fasttag recharge on wallet id
- how to check axis fastag balance
- how to update kyc for axis bank fastag
- एक्सिस बैंक फास्टैग बैलेंस चेक
- kyc for axis bank fastag
- Fastag PoS loaction axis bank
- DUPLICATE FASTAG AXIS BANK
- documents for axis fastag kyc update
- documents for axis bank fastag kyc
- AXIS FASTTAG
- axis bank fastag retail login
- axis bank fastag recharge not working kyc
- Axis Bank FASTag login with mobile number
- Axis Bank FASTag login