Last Updated on
KVB FasTag Online Application , Required Documents , Recharge Online
KVB FasTag technology not only saves users time but also helps save fuel as one don’t need to wait for cash transaction, There is reduction in idle time and vehicle fuel consumption. It is expected to save Rs.60,000 crore in fuel bills.
Karur Vysya Bank FASTag is the brand name given to the Tag enabled with RFID technology facilitating Electronic toll collection at Toll Plazas. The Tag is a simple to use, reloadable RFID Tag linked to a wallet and can be used to pay toll charges without stopping @ toll plazas. The tag allows users to travel non-stop through dedicated FASTag lane at toll Plazas and the automated scanning of RFID tag deducts toll charges from the linked prepaid account without stopping for the cash transaction.
The tag is affixed on the vehicle’s windscreen after the tag account is activated. Electronic toll collection system was conceptualized by NHAI, IHMCL under the ministry of Road Transport & Highways, GOI. The payment & settlement part is supported by NPCI under the brand name NETC(NATIONAL ELECTRONIC TOLL COLLECTION). This type of technology is popular and has been implemented in western countries like (Eu,USA) and also advanced East Asian Economies like Singapore.
Benefits of KVB FasTag Program
- Saves Fuel & Time
- No need to carry cash
- 2.5 % Cash Back for transactions*
- SMS and Email alerts for transactions
- Online Recharge (UPI, Payment Gateway and KVB Net Banking)
- UPI Recharge Virtual ID/VPA format: netc.VEHICLE NUMBER at kvb (eg: netc.TN01AB1234@kvb)
- Web Portal for customers
- Offline Recharge through all KVB Branches
- Drive your vehicle through exclusive FASTag lane at Toll Plaza
Fee Charges of Karur Vysya Bank FasTag
he charges applicable on KVB FASTag are as follows:
Tag Cost Amount across all categories (including all applicable taxes and other charges)
|Tag cost *||Rs.100/- Inclusive of ST.|
|Vehicle Class||Vehicle Type||Tag Color||Minimum Recharge Amount||Refundable Security Deposit||Threshold Limit (Minimum Balance To Be Maintained)|
|4||Car / Jeep / Van/ Tata Ace and similar mini light commercial vehicle||Violet||200||200||100|
|5||Light Commercial Vehicle||Orange||200||300||150|
|6||Three Axle Commercial Vehicles||Yellow||500||400||300|
|12||4 to 6 axle||Pink||500||500||300|
|15||7 or More Axle||BLUE||500||500||300|
|16||Heavy Construction Machinery (HCM)/Earth Moving Equipment (EME)||Black||500||500||300|
Plus taxes as per the prevailing applicable rates.
Threshold limit is like a safety measure to prevent the FASTag account getting over drawn and being mapped as low balance TAG.Below Threshold limit no TAG will be allowed in ETC lane.
Security deposit:- A minimum security amount depending on the vehicle category (refundable at the time of cancellation/closure of RFID Tag)
Required Documents for KVB FasTag
The Karur Vysya Bank FASTag is linked to an account, KYC documentation would be required as per the KYC policy of the Bank. The below mentioned documents are required along with KVB FASTag Application.
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
For Registered Vehicles:
- 1. Vehicle RC Copy and Vehicle image (Front view & Side view)
- 2. Customer Aadhaar / Driving License / PAN / Passport copy
For Non – Registered Vehicles:
- 3. Vehicle Tax Invoice Copy (Should have Chassis Number & Engine Number) and Vehicle image (Front view & Side view)
- 4. Customer Aadhaar / Driving License / PAN / Passport copy
At any given point of time, KVB FASTag account cannot have more than Rs.1 Lakh in the FASTag (Prepaid) account.There is no monthly reload cap in this account.
How to Apply Online for KVB FasTag
- KVB FasTag can be by visiting the following link KVB FasTag Online Registration. It is the link to request for KVB FasTag.
- Enter your personal and address details in the required and mandatory fields.
- Enter vehicle details and select customer type.
- Choose Address proof that you have and Identity Proof.
- Upload the required documents listed above in the fields by browsing the files and click on the submit button
KVB FasTag Application Form Download
You can contact your nearest Karur Vysya Bank Branch or customer Care centre at 1800 102 1916 for all FASTag enquiries and our customer care centre executives will also guide you to the nearest KVB Branch location. Customer should go to nearest PoS location with valid KYC documents and vehicle RC copy along with the originals for verification purposes, the customer can open his/her account by filling up the application form and submit it to the concern officials. The customer can take FasTag in two categories
- Limited KYC holder’s account, at any given point of time, this type of KVB FASTag account cannot have more than Rs. 10,000/- in their FASTag (Prepaid) account. The monthly reload limit is also capped to Rs. 10,000/-.
- Full KYC Holders account, at any given point of time, this type of KVB FASTag account cannot have more than Rs. 1 Lakh in their FASTag (prepaid) account. There is no monthly reload cap in this account.
How to Recharge KVB FasTag
- The FASTag account can be recharged by making payment through NEFT/ RTGS, cash, cheque and online through Credit Card/ Debit Card or through Net Banking.
- FASTag account can be recharged upto Rs.1,00,000.00 (Rupees One Lac only).
- For recharge, customer can login to customer portal in www.fastag.kvb.co.in or use Mobile apps like KVB Upay & KVB DLite app.
KVB FASTag Helpline
Customer can call Contact Center Toll Free Number 1800-102-1916
MoRTH/NHAI/IHMCL has launched 1033 helpline number for addressing Karur Vysya Bank FASTAG complaints at toll plaza level. Customer can simply dial 1033 from Mobile/Landline for the following issues:
- Stopped at the plaza for Tag blacklist reason even through Tag is not blacklisted.
- Plaza not accepting Fastag
- Plaza is not able to read the Tag
- Plaza is not supporting for monthly pass issuance
- Any other applicable issue for Fastag
Few Faqs About This Post
What is KVB FASTag Helpline
Customer can call Contact Center Toll Free Number 1800-102-1916 . MoRTH/NHAI/IHMCL has launched 1033 helpline number for addressing Karur Vysya Bank FASTAG complaints at toll plaza level. Customer can simply dial 1033 from
KVB Fastag recharge limits
Limited KYC holder’s account, at any given point of time, this type of KVB FASTag account cannot have more than Rs. 10,000/- in their FASTag (Prepaid) account. The monthly reload limit is also capped to Rs. 10,000/-.
How to Apply Online for KVB FasTag
KVB FasTag can be by visiting the following link KVB FasTag Online Registration. It is the link to request for KVB FasTag.
Incoming search terms:
- kvb fastag login
- kvb fastag recharge
- kvb fastag
- kvb fastag recharge online
- karur vysya bank fastag login
- www fastag kvb co in
- karur vysya bank fast tag recharge
- kvb fastag application form download