ICICI Bank FasTag Apply Online , Required Documents , Recharge Online
Hindustan Solutions Partner with ICICI Bank FASTag Program.ICICI Bank FASTag is a simple to use, the reloadable tag which enables automatic deduction of toll charges and lets you pass through the toll plaza without stopping for the cash transaction. FASTag is linked to a prepaid account from which the applicable toll amount is deducted. The tag employs Radio-frequency Identification (RFID) technology and is affixed on the vehicle’s windscreen after the tag account is active.
The FASTag program is a part of the National Electronic Toll Collection (NETC) initiative rolled out by NPCI under the guidelines of NHAI and IHMCL. FASTag is a perfect solution for a hassle free trip on national highways. FASTag is presently operational toll plazas across national and state highways. IHMCLs nation-wide Electronic Toll Collection Program is about implementing unified and interoperable ETC solution for National Highways in India based on RFID technology. We aim to facilitate seamless movement by offering ETC services across all tolled roads in India. Nation-wide inter operable ETC program entails setting up of Central Clearing House (CCH) for clearing and settlement of toll transactions, and installation of ETC systems at the toll plazas.
Benefits of ICICI Bank FasTag Program
- Cash Back 5%
You can avail a CashBack of 5% on all National Toll payments using FASTag in FY 2018-19. For FY 2019-20 – 2.5%.
- Express Delivery
Get your FasTag at the instant delivery and Get FasTag all over India registered the vehicle.
- SMS and Email Alert of Transactions
Customer will receive SMS & Email alerts on his registered mobile.
- Saves Fuel and Time
Savings on fuel & reduction of emissions from idling & repeated stops at toll plazas.
- Web portal for customers
Customers can access their statements by logging on the FASTag customer portal
Fee Charges of ICICI Bank FasTag
|Tag Joining Fee*||Rs. 99.12 (including GST)|
|Tag Class||Description||Tag Colour||Tag Deposit||Threshold amount|
|4||Car / Jeep / Van||Violet||200||200|
|4||TATA Ace and similar mini Light Commercial Vehicle||Violet||200||100|
|5||Light Commercial Vehicle / Mini Bus||Orange||300||140|
|6||Bus 3 Axle||Yellow||400||300|
|6||Truck 3 Axle||Yellow||500||300|
|7||Bus 2 Axle / Truck 2 Axle||Green||400||300|
|12||Tractor / Tractor with trailer / Truck 4/ 5/ 6 Axle||Pink||500||300|
|15||Truck 7 Axle and above||Blue||500||300|
|16||Earth Moving / Heavy Construction Machinery||Black||500||300|
Required Documents for ICICI Bank FasTag
The ICICI Bank FASTag is linked to an account, KYC documentation would be required as per the KYC policy of the Bank.
The below mentioned documents are required along with ICICI Bank FASTag Application.
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
For Registered Vehicles:
- 1. Vehicle RC Copy and Vehicle image (Front view & Side view)
- 2. Customer Aadhaar / Driving License / PAN / Passport copy
For Non – Registered Vehicles:
- 3. Vehicle Tax Invoice Copy (Should have Chassis Number & Engine Number) and Vehicle image (Front view & Side view)
- 4. Customer Aadhaar / Driving License / PAN / Passport copy
At any given point of time, ICICI Bank FASTag account cannot have more than Rs.1 Lakh in the FASTag (Prepaid) account.There is no monthly reload cap in this account.
You can avail ICICI Bank FASTag by the following channels:
ITOLL(Space)PIN Code(Space)Name to 5676766. Example ITOLL 400051 Roshan Kumar
The ICICI Bank FASTag representative will call you within 2 working days
Online: For Car, Jeep and Light Motor vehicle (LMV) class you can apply online. Click here to apply online.
- Customer Care:
You may call our 24×7 Customer Care 1800 210 0104 from your registered mobile number to avail your FASTag
- Sales Location:
You can visit your nearest Point of Sales (POS) location at the toll plaza or the ICICI Bank sales location. To know more about our Sales Location click here
Kindly carry the original and self-attested photocopy of your KYC document, along with your vehicle at the POS/ Sales office location
ICICI Bank FasTag Application Form Download
You can contact your nearest ICICI Bank Branch or customer Care centre at 1800 210 0104 or you can download Application form by following the link. Customer should go to nearest PoS location with valid KYC documents and vehicle RC copy along with the originals for verification purposes, the customer can open his/her account by filling up the application form and submit it to the concern officials. The customer can take FasTag in two categories
- Limited KYC holder’s account, at any given point of time, this type of ICICI Bank FASTag account cannot have more than Rs. 10,000/- in their FASTag (Prepaid) account. The monthly reload limit is also capped to Rs. 10,000/-.
- Full KYC Holders account, at any given point of time, this type of ICICI Bank FASTag account cannot have more than Rs. 1 Lakh in their FASTag (prepaid) account. There is no monthly reload cap in this account.
How to Recharge ICICI Bank FasTag
ICICI Bank FASTag can be recharged through modes like- internet banking, NEFT/RTGS, UPI, credit card, debit card, cheque, cash etc.
For online recharges:
- Visit www.icicibank.com/fastag with your username and password
- Go to Payments ® Recharge account
- Select Tag/CUG wallet recharge as applicable and choose the payment made as per your convenience
- Choose from one of the following options available
- For more details, Terms and Conditions, kindly visit www.icicibank.com/fastag
What is ICICI Bank FASTag Helpline
ICICI Bank offers a dedicated customer care helpdesk to ensure support at any given point of time and provides the best services to their users. To know more about FASTag call our 24 * 7 customer care @ Toll Free Number: 1800 2100 104 (Chargeable Number: 1860 2670 104)
MoRTH/NHAI/IHMCL has launched 1033 helpline number for addressing FASTAG complaints at toll plaza level. Customer can simply dial 1033 from Mobile/Landline for the following issues:
- Stopped at the plaza for Tag blacklist reason even through Tag is not blacklisted.
- Plaza not accepting Fastag
- Plaza is not able to read the Tag
- Plaza is not supporting for monthly pass issuance
- Any other applicable issue for Fastag
Few Faqs About This Post
What is ICICI Bank FASTag Helpline
How to Recharge ICICI Bank FasTag
What are recharge limits of ICICI Fastag
Incoming search terms:
- icici fastag recharge
- icici bank fastag recharge
- icici fastag recharge online
- icici fastag customer id
- fastag application status
- fastag status
- icici fast tag recharge
- icici fastag status
- icici fast tag recharge online
- check fastag status
- icici fastag balance check
- icici fastag app download
- lclcl app com
- icici fastag customer care Gmail
- icici fastag replacement online
- icici fastag login with mobile number
- icici fastag otp balance enquiry
- insta fastag app download latest version
- icici fasttag customer portal
- icici fastag account close
- icici fast tag statement
- check fastag balance icici
- etoll by icici bank fastag statement
- fast tag number TOLL FREE
- fastag balance enquiry
- FASTag Point of Sale Near me
- fastrack icici card delivery tracking
- goo gl/hmywa9
- hdfc fastag is better or not
- how to find icici fastag customer id
- How to reorder icici
- icici bank fastag complaint mail id
- icici bank fastag customer care number
- cashback toll tax icici
- recharge fastag with customer id