Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship Online Application
Aditya Birla Capital is providing COVID Scholarship for students who lost their parents beacause of COIVD 19 . Students can apply through official website for getting financial assistance under Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship
|Name of the Scholarship||Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship|
|Authority||Aditya Birla Capital Foundation under ABCL|
|Project||Corporate Social Responsibility or CSR|
|Aim||To support the education of students who have lost parent(s) due to COVID|
|Beneficiaries||Students in Classes 1 to 12 and Undergraduate Courses|
|Scholarship Amount||Up to Rs. 60,000|
|Last Date to Apply||31 January 2022|
Documents Required for Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship
- A government-issued identity proof
- Aadhaar card
- voter identity card
- driving license
- PAN card
- Bank account details of applicant (or parent)
- Death certificate of parent(s)due to COVID-19
- Hospital receipts,
- Doctor prescription,
- Covid test report,
- Medical Bills for COVID medication,
- hospital discharge summary, etc.
- Current year admission proof
- Fee Receipt
- Admission Letter
- Institution Identity Card
- Bonafide Certificate
- Income proof (non-mandatory)
- Marksheet of the previous class
Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Those who wish to receive the aforementioned financial assistance should apply for the program. However, only the candidates who are eligible will only get selected. Before applying for the scholarship program, the following conditions must be observed:
- The student must be an Indian.
- The candidates must be either studying in any of the Classes 1 to 12 or in an Undergraduate course, General or Professional.
- The candidates must be enrolled while applying for the scholarship.
- This scholarship is only limited to the candidates who have lost either one or both parents due to the COVID 19 pandemic and are facing financial insecurities to pursue education due to the same.
- To apply for the scholarship, seekersshould have to go to the official website of the buddy4study
- On home page go to the menu bar, choose “scholarship” option and a further list will open from there choose “all scholarships” link
- Search for the scholarship from the opened page and select the link.
- Now click on apply now option given in front of the scheme name
- Login window will open on the screen along with 4 login options: Facebook, Google, Mobile number and Email id
- Choose one of the option and login the portal by your registered ID
- If you are not registered with Buddy4Study, then press Register option
- Use your Facebook/Google account or fill the registration details manually
- Application form will appear on the screen, choose ‘Start Application’ button
- Fill the required details in the application form likeName, Date of birth, Guardian name, Contact number, Email id, Course details etc.
- Upload the relevant documents and select ‘Preview’ button to check all the details.
- Press ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process and take print of the form for further use.
Points to Remember
Before applying for any scholarship program, the applicant must keep these points in mind.
- Please do check the eligibility before applying for any scholarship.
- Keep all your documents ready before applying for the scholarship.
- Affix your recently created photograph on the scholarship application form.
- Enter the details in the application form as per your educational certificate details.
- Do not wait for the last date to apply for the scholarship.
- Prefer using a laptop or a desktop for the Online submission of the scholarship application form.
- You must have a valid and active mobile number and email id that will remain active for the upcoming days.
- Avoid using mobile phones for Online submission of the scholarship programs.
- Check all the details carefully before final submission.