CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Online Application | Status Check | Merit List
The CBSE invites Online applications for CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship from eligible students who have passed Class X Examination 2021 from the CBSE affiliated Schools and Single Girl Child Scholarship X 2020 (Renewal 2021) for the following Scholarship Schemes: –
1. Online applications of CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme for Single Girl Child who has passed Class-X in 2021 and studying in Class-XI.
2. Renewal of Online applications of CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme for Single Girl Child Scholarship X Pass awarded in 2020 (Renewal 2021).
The details and eligibility conditions along with the application form are available
on Board’s website i.e. www.cbse.gov.in at Scholarship Link.
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Details
|Scholarships Scheme||Single Girl Child Scholarship|
|Launched by||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Submission of online application by applicant||27 December 2021 to 17 January 2022|
|Verification of application by a school||31 December 2021 to 25 January 2022|
The CBSE Provide the Single Girl Child Scholarship to the Single Girl Child who have passed class X from the School affiliated with CBSE. The scheme was started by the CBSE from the year 2006.
From this year, schools are requested to process the application of their students as per guidelines issued for this scheme. Schools are requested to go through the guidelines of Single Girl Child Scholarship X-2021 available on CBSE website.
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Eligibility Criteria :
1. The Board has a scholarship for Single Girl Child pursuing her education at class XI and XII in CBSE affiliated schools who have passed class X from the School affiliated with CBSE.
2. The girl students who are the only child of their parents and who have scored 60% or more marks in class X are eligible for the award of scholarship.
3. Monthly tuition fee should not exceed Rs.1,500/- pm in Class X and 10% enhancement for Class XI & XII.
4. The Scholarship awarded shall be renewed for a period of one year i.e. successful completion of class XI and student have scored 50% or more marks in Class XI and promoted to class XII.
5. The scholarship shall be awarded to Indian Nationals only.
6. NRI applicants of the Board are also eligible for the award. The tuition fee for the NRIs has been
decided maximum of Rs.6,000/- per month.
7. A Scholar under the scheme while availing scholarship can enjoy other concession(s) given by the
school in which she is studying other organization(s).
The candidates may apply online for the single Girl Child Scholarship and the schools will be required to verify the application forms of the students of their school. The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has Scholarship portal wherein the schools may login and verify the applications.
Schedule of Submission & Processing of Single Girl Child Scholarship X-2021 online application:
Single Girl Child who has passed the 10th examination with CBSE affiliated schools can apply for the scholarship from 27 December 2021 to 17 January 2022.
The student needs to send some documents along with the application. The CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Documents Required are:-
- An attested copy of the Mark sheet of Class XI/ 2021.
- A copy of the Aadhaar number, if any. It must be linked with the Bank Account of the
- A copy of the Bank pass book/ cancelled cheque duly attested.
How To Apply CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship
Follow the below provided steps to get, CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Registration details.
- Visit the official site.
- Find the appropriate link for the online application.
- Fill in the application correctly.
- Now attach the required documents as soft copies.
- Click on the submit button.
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Official Websites
|CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Scheme 2021 – Overview|
|Name of Scholarship||CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Scheme|
|in Language||सिंगल गर्ल चाइल्ड के लिए + 2 स्टडी के लिए सीबीएसई मेरिट स्कॉलरशिप स्कीम|
|Launched by||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Beneficiaries||Single girl child|
|Major Benefit||Financial Assistance|
|Scholarship Objective||Providing scholarships|
|Scholarship under||State Government|
|Name of State||All India|
|Post Category||Scholarship/ Yojana/ Yojna|
|Official Website||cbse.nic.in, cbseit.in|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||—|
|Last Date to Apply Online||10th December 2020|
|List available for shortlisting candidates||21st December 2020|
|Conducting the interview process||02nd January 2021|
|Shoplifting candidates for the final procedure||12th January 2021|
|Final result announced||February 2021|
|Distribution of scholarships||February 2021|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Single Girl Child Scholarship – 2020 (Fresh Application)||Apply Online|
|CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme for Single Girl Child of Class X – Renewal||Apply Online|
|Award and Status Search
|Notification||Guidelines for CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme for Single Girl Children Class X 2020 | Public Notice|
|CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Scheme 2021||Official Website|