PM Vishwakarma Yojana Details – Online Application Form
The PM Vishwakarma Yojana is a Central Sector Scheme launched by the Ministry of Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises. It aims to provide holistic and end-to-end support to artisans and craftspeople by offering them access to collateral-free credit, skill training, modern tools, incentives for digital transactions, and market linkage support. The scheme will be implemented for five years up to 2027-28.
The objectives of the scheme are as follows:
- Enable the recognition of artisans and craftspeople as Vishwakarma, making them eligible to avail all the benefits under the scheme.
- Provide skill upgradation to hone their skills and make relevant and suitable training opportunities available to them.
- Support artisans with better and modern tools to enhance their capability, productivity, and quality of products.
- Provide the intended beneficiaries easy access to collateral-free credit and reduce the cost of credit by providing interest subvention.
- Encourage digital empowerment of artisans by providing incentives for digital transactions.
- Help artisans access new opportunities for growth through brand promotion and market linkages.
The scheme is implemented by the following ministries/departments:
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MoMSME)
- Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE)
- Department of Financial Services (DFS), Ministry of Finance (MoF)
Some benefits offered by the scheme include:
- Recognition as Vishwakarma through Certificate and ID Card
- Skill verification followed by 5-7 days (40 hours) of basic training. Interested candidates can also enroll for 15 days (120 hours) of advanced training.
- Training stipend: ₹500 per day
- Toolkit incentive: ₹15,000 grant
- Collateral-free enterprise development loans: ₹1,00,000 (first tranche for 18 months repayment) & ₹2,00,000 (second tranche for 30 months repayment)
- Concessional rate of interest: 5% to be charged from the beneficiary with an interest subvention cap of 8% to be paid by MoMSME. Credit guarantee fees to be borne by GoI.
- Incentive for digital transactions: ₹1 per transaction for a maximum of up to 100 transactions (monthly)
- Marketing support: The National Committee for Marketing (NCM) will provide services such as quality certification, branding and promotion, e-commerce linkage, trade fair advertising, publicity, and other marketing activities.
Who is eligible for the PM Vishwakarma Yojana?
To be eligible for the PM Vishwakarma Scheme, individuals must meet certain criteria:
- They must be engaged in traditional crafts and skills such as carpentry, weaving, blacksmithing, pottery, and more.
- They should belong to the Other Backward Classes (OBCs) category.
- They must have a bank account linked to their Aadhaar card.
Application Procedure :
To apply for the PM Vishwakarma Scheme, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the PM Vishwakarma Yojana Official Portal.
- Register using your mobile number and Aadhar Card.
- Verify your mobile number and Aadhar Card through OTP Authentication.
- Fill in the PM Vishwakarma Yojana Registration Form with your details, including name, address, and trade-related information.
- Submit the Application Form for review.
- Once all the information is verified, you will receive a message or email of approval
Required Documents for PM Vishwakarma Scheme
To apply for the PM Vishwakarma Scheme, you need to provide the following documents:
- Aadhar Card
- Voter Identity Card
- Proof of Occupation
- Mobile Number
- Bank Account Details
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate (If Applicable)