Goa Traffic E Challan Pay Online, Status Check
Goa Traffic Police Department has created an online portal facility to check the challan imposed on your vehicles for violating traffic rules. Using Goa Traffic Police Department official website you can pay the challan in online or in offline. Through official website of Goa Traffic Police Department, you can pay them online to reduce your burden of paying offline. Goa E Challan PG is implemented on HTTPS, which is a secure protocol. During your transaction, a unique e-Challan number will be generated. You can track your transaction status using this number using the “Check Payment Status” option.
Procedure to Pay Goa Traffic challan
They provided to pay E challan in 3 possibilities
- A person can register to pay the Goa E challan by going through the link.
- Enter Mobile number and click on Go button.
- You will receive OTP to your mobile number. An OTP is sent to you in order to authenticate you. This is a security feature in e-Challan PG.
- Enter it in the filed and click on submit button.
- Enter your details in the fields of name of the party, Address of the party, area pin code number, Email Address, Select secret Question and answer the secret question and click on save button.
Goa E challan payment Registration gateway is available to
- View History of online payments done by you. Registered users can view the history of their payments this is not available to Quick Pay users.
- Check the payment status of an online payment.
- A registered user need not enter their details like address, pincode & Email address everytime they make an online payment.
2. Quick Pay
You don’t have to register compulsorily as discussed above you can also use the Quick Pay option to make payments on the fly.
- Through this Goa E Challan Quick Pay option person can go to online payment directly with out registration.
- To Pay your Goa E challan Quickly follow the Link.
- Click on the Online Payment option.
- Enter your mobile number, name, Address, pincode and Email ID.
- Enter service details in the available fields.
- Initiate payment by entering the sum of 2 numbers available in the image and click on submit button
- You can also Reprint E Receipt and check payment status by entering your mobile number, Echallan number, entering the sum of 2 numbers and click on submit button.
3. Generate E-challan Online and Pay Offline
You can also make online payment of e-Challan generated by a departmental application pay it across the counter at the bank. DDO’s, or general public who does not have internet banking/ debit/credit card facility can also use e-Challan PG portal to generate physical challans payable at the bank.
If there is power/ network/ computer failure after the e-Challan number is generated. Once your system is up and running, you can visit e-Challan PG once again and use the “Have e-Challan Number” option link to proceed with online payment.
If your payment status is shown as “Pending”, It means the SBI payment gateway is still processing your transaction. Don’t make a mistake by retrying to make online payment of a transaction with status “Pending”. you can re-try transactions only with status “Failure”.
Reprint Goa E Challan
If payment is successful, you will be re-directed to e-Challan PG from SBI portal, where you can print your receipt. You will also get an SMS alert on your mobile. If you transaction was successful but no receipt was generated then You can re-print Goa E Challan e-Receipt using the option “Reprint Echallan Receipt”. Just cite your e-Challan number.
In case re-direction failed, use the “Check Payment Status” option at any time to track your transaction. E-Receipts can be generated only for successful transactions.
Goa E Challan Check Payment Status
During your transaction, a unique E-Challan number will be generated. You can track your transaction status using this number using the “Check Payment Status” option.
- Enter your mobile number.
- Enter E Challan number.
- Add two numbers as shown in the image of captcha and enter it in the given field.
- Click on the submit button.
Incoming search terms:
- goa echallan receipt