Union Bank of India FasTag Apply Online: Union Bank of India Fastag used at toll plaza topay the toll amount at toll plaza. You can apply online for Union Bank of India Fastag at official website of Union Bank of India fastag . Attest required documents and follow step by step process of How to Apply and you can recharge by following the steps of How to recharge online. You can contact customer care helpline number for any problems in Union Bank of India Fastag
Union Bank of India FasTag is a simple to use and re-loadable tag that enables automatic deduction of toll charges and lets you pass through the toll plaza without stopping for the cash transaction. Union Bank of India FasTag is linked to a prepaid account from which the applicable toll amount is deducted. The tag employs Radio-frequency Identification (RFID) technology and is affixed on the vehicle`s windscreen after the tag account is active.
Union Bank of India FasTag Apply Online, How to Recharge
FASTag is a perfect solution for a hassle free trip on national highways. FASTag is presently operational at 450+ toll plazas across national highway. More toll plazas will be brought under the FASTag program in the future. Union Bank FASTag program is part of National Electronic Toll Collection (NETC) initiative rolled out by NPCI under the aegis of NHAI and IHMCL. FASTag is valid for 5 years and as per your requirement, you can top-up or recharge your FASTag account. Each tag is linked to a prepaid account maintained at Bank end to facilitate instant automatic deduction of toll charges.
Union Bank of India issues prepaid RFID tags to customers which can be recharged. Once Tags are affixed on vehicle that vehicle can pass through ETC (Electronic Toll Collection) lane at Toll Plazas without stopping and Toll charges will be automatically deducted from the account linked to Tag.
Benefits of Union Bank of India FasTag
- Cashless payment – FASTag users don’t need to carry cash for toll transactions, and don’t need to worry about keeping the exact change
- Faster transit–Auto-debit of exact amount through the FASTag enables faster transit through the toll plazas and saves time
- Online recharge– FASTag can be recharged online through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking
- SMS alerts– Instant SMS alerts on registered mobile number for toll transactions, low balance, etc.
- Cashback will be paid to eligible Customers only.
- Cashback is applicable only on the transactions done on National Highways Toll Plaza.
- The intention of this scheme is to drive digital payments in India. Any misuse/manipulation intended or unintended will make the customer ineligible for the Cashback.
- Decision of NHAI is final and binding on all scheme related issue.
- NHAI reserves the right to change/edit modify the scheme mechanics without any prior notifications
Fee Charges of Union Bank of India FasTag
|Vehicle Class||Description||Tag Deposit (Rs.)||Threshold Amount (Rs.)|
|5||Light Commercial vehicle 2-axle||300.00||140.00|
|10||Truck 2 – axle||400.00||300.00|
|11||Truck 3 – axle||500.00||300.00|
|12||Truck 4 – axle||500.00||300.00|
|13||Truck 5 – axle||500.00||300.00|
|14||Truck 6 – axle||500.00||300.00|
|15||Truck Multi axle ( 7 and above)||500.00||300.00|
|16||Earth Moving Machinery||500.00||300.00|
|17||Heavy Construction machinery||500.00||300.00|
|20||Tata Ace and Similar mini Light Commercial Vehicle||200.00||100.00|
Required Documents for Union Bank of India FasTag
Customer must carry original as well as copy of KYC document during verification. Following documents are required for applying for a FASTag.
- Registration Certificate (RC) of the vehicle.
- Passport size photograph of the vehicle owner
- KYC documents as per the category of the vehicle owner
- ID Proof and Address Proof from the list mentioned
- A passport size photograph
1. Sole – Prop:
- Entity proof – Shop Establishment Certificate / GSTN Certificate / Electricity Bill/any other proof acceptable to bank
- ISA (Identity, Signature & Address) of Proprietor – Aadhaar(not mandatory)& Pan Card
- GST Registration Certificate required as per limit set by the GOI
- Partnership Deed
- PAN Card (Mandatory)
- List of Partners along with capital/profit percentage (to be signed by all partners)
- ISA of all the partners
- GST Registration Certificate
3. Limited Liability Partnerships
- LLP Agreement
- Certificate of Incorporation issued by the Registrar of Cos
- PAN Card
- ISA of Designated partners
- GST Registration Certificate
4. Private / Public Limited Companies
- Certificate of Incorporation/Registration Certificate of the Firm
- Certificate of commencement of business (only for limited Companies incorporated under Companies Act 1956)
- Updated Memorandum & Articles of Association
- PAN Card
- List of Directors
- Board Resolution for Authorized Signatory
- GST Registration Certificate
All required documents for FASTag should be in the name of the owner of the vehicle. If vehicle owner is not present at the time of application, driver will need to submit his photo ID proof along with KYC documents of the owner. A valid driving license would be sufficient for ID proof.
How to Apply Online for Union Bank of India FasTag
Customer can register their vehicle details for FASTag through Fino BPay App or at Fino & BPCL Locations
- The official web portal of Union Bank of India is provided here to register for Fastag or you can alo regsiter at BPay App in your mobile phone.
- A short Online application is availabe at the right side of the page.
- Enter name, contact number and address.
- Select class of vehicle, enter pincode and click on apply
- It will show message as Thank you! your request has been submitted successfully.
- Be ready with all the listed required documents.
- The Union Bank of India executive will reach you for further proceeding and issue you the Fastag.
How to take Fastag monthly pass
Monthly pass for a toll plaza will be issued at that particular toll plaza.
- If you are registered tag holder, visit the toll plaza near your location and request for the particular pass scheme.
- Pay for the selected pass scheme by cash or card to the operator.
- Once the payment is approved, the operator will activate the affixed tag for the pass scheme.
Customer can also convert their existing Union Bank of India FASTAG into a monthly pass by visiting NHAI.org website and clicking on the FASTag Monthly Pass tab. There is no need to purchase any other RFID tag to avail a monthly pass scheme at any toll plaza. The FASTag already purchased by you will be configured for the pass at the toll plaza.
Customenr can recharge Union Bank of India FASTag account by making payment through Credit Card/ Debit Card or Internet Banking.
- Visit the hyperlink UBI FASTAG by following the provided link.
- Click on continue to proceed.
- A pop up web page will be available to Login. Login by entering User ID and password.
- After Logging in to the portal, click on reload.
- Enter the reload amount and click on submit.
- Select Payment mode as Pay by Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking
- Click on Make payment
- Click on the cards or Internet Banking as per requirement.
1. For Credit Card/ Debit Card transactions: Enter 16-digit card number, expiry date, CVV > Authenticate with OTP
2. For Internet Banking options: Enter respective bank’s User ID, Password > Authenticate with OTP > Follow the steps
What is Union Bank of India FASTag Helpline Number
If you face any issues regarding Union Bank of India FASTag then raise a dispute by calling 24×7 Customer Care on 18002586400. Dial 1033 (NHAI/IHMCL Helpline) from Landline/Mobile for FASTAG Complaints at Toll Plaza Level, such as
- Stopped at the plaza for Tag blacklist reason even though Tag is not blacklisted.
- Plaza not accepting FASTag
- Plaza not able to read the Tag
- Plaza not supporting for monthly pass issuance
- Any other applicable issue for FASTag
Few Faqs About This Post
Incoming search terms:
- union bank fastag recharge
- Union bank fastag
- union bank of india fastag
- how to apply for fasttag online union bank of india
- https://fastagrecharge in/union-bank-of-india-fastag-apply-online-recharge/
- bhartiya kisan union id card
- union bank of India fasttag id
- unionbank fast tag