Last Updated on
HDFC Bank FasTag Online Application | Required Documents | Online Recharge | Customer Care
Fast Tag is a perfect solution for the inconvenience faced at toll gate, it helps us to make us hassle free trip on national highways. HDFC Bank is offering the FASTag program. It is a part of the National Electronic Toll Collection (NETC) that is initiated by NPCI under the guidelines of NHAI and IHMCL. Fast Tag is very simple to use, every person can easily use the program as it is a re-loadable tag that enables automatic deduction of toll charges. The deduction of the toll charges will be done in seconds and that lets you pass through the toll plaza so that you can save your valuable time without stopping for the cash transaction.
The HDFC Bank’s FASTag will be linked to a prepaid account, your applicable toll amount is deducted from this prepaid account. The Fastag is made using the Radio-frequency Identification (RFID) technology, It should be affixed on the vehicle’s windscreen after making the tag account active. The vehicle after reaching the toll plaza by receiving the signals using RFID technology, It will deduct the required amount from your HDFC Bank Fast Tag prepaid account. Around 420 plus toll plazas across national and state highways are using the FasTag technology and there will be increase in the toll plazas in the future.
Benefits of HDFC Bank FasTag Program
- The customer can avail a cashback of 2.5% on all National Toll payments using FASTag in Financial Year 2019-20.
- All the transactions done by the customer tag account will be sent through SMS & Email on his registered mobile number / Email address.
- There also provided a web portal for customers, Customers can access their Fastag statements by logging on the FASTag customer portal,
- Emergency road side assistance will also be given for your quick movement of driving.
- FASTag saves fuel and time as toll amount is deducted automatically, when the vehicle approaches the toll plaza.
- Customer can recharge the Fastag account online through Credit Card/ Debit Card or Net Banking.
- Customer need not worry for carrying cash and changes at toll plaza as it is a prepaid toll pass.
- An Accidental death coverage of Rs. 1,00,000 will be given to all on-duty drivers while driving the vehicles.
Fee Charges of HDFC Bank FasTag Program
The Fee charges applicable on HDFC Bank FasTag are
- Tag Joining Fee (One-time Fee) is Rs.100/- ( including all applicable taxes)
- Reissuance Fees of Tag is Rs.100/- ( including all applicable taxes)
One-time Security Deposit Amount can also be done as given below
- For Car / Jeep / Van / Tata Ace and Similar mini Light Commercial Vehicle Rs.200/- as security deposit and Rs.100/- as threshold amount.
- For Light Commercial vehicle 2-axle Rs.300 /- as security deposit and Rs.140/- as threshold amount.
- For Bus– 3 axle Rs.400/- as security deposit and Rs. 300/- as threshold amount.
- For Truck – 3 axle 500/- as security deposit and Rs. 300/- as threshold amount.
- For Bus 2 axle / Mini bus, Truck 2 axle 400/- as security deposit and Rs. 300/- as threshold amount.
- For Tractor / Tractor with trailer, Truck 4, 5 & 6 -axle 500/- as security deposit and Rs. 300/- as threshold amount.
- For Truck 7-axle and above 500/- as security deposit and Rs. 300/- as threshold amount.
- For Earth Moving / Heavy Construction Machinery 500/- as security deposit and Rs. 300/- as threshold amount.
Required Documents for HDFC Bank FasTag
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License
- Pan Card
- Vehicle Registration documet
How to Apply Online for HDFC Bank FasTag
- HDFC FasTag can be taken in 3 easy steps
- Click on the HDFC Bank FasTag web portal link. Enter your details of customer ID, mobile number, email Id and verify your details by entering the OTP sent to your mobile number.
- On successful validation of the OTP, enter the new password in which you should enter for logging in to your HDFC FasTag account.
- Share your Vehicle registration details, upload the required documents mentioned above and review application for any changes and submit your application.
- Pay the required amount and get your card at your door step.
HDFC Bank FasTag Application Form Download
- Interested customers can apply offline by downloading the HDFC Bank FasTag Application Form here.
- Fill up the Form with your personal details, contact details, payment details and vehicle details.
- Attest the required documents listed above and visit the nearest POS location given in the below list.
|Sr No||State||Local Office Address||State||Mobile No.|
|7||Hariom Trading||New Delhi||Delhi||9212582125|
|9||Ashok Kumar and Sons||Chandigarh||Haryana||9915555556|
|17||HARIS KAILAS GAWALI||Nashik||Maharashtra||9665769173|
|18||Nirmal Pul Raj||Chandigarh||Tamil Nadu||8124649857|
|19||Nikunj Ashokbhai Padhara||Surat||Gujarat||9913056564|
|22||Bharath Kumar||Coimbatore||Tamil Nadu||9843266575|
|25||Merwin Joses J||Namakkal||Tamilnadu||9585777758|
|27||SUKHMINDER PAL CHAWLA||Bhatinda||Punjab||9041697410|
|28||PRAVIN NIRVUTI VEER||Pune||Maharashtra||9767438848|
|29||Murli Dhar Sen||Jhalawar||Rajasthan||9929363702|
|30||SHASHI PRABHA RAJORA||Chittorgarh||Rajasthan||9351264273|
|31||Krishan kumar Morodia||Manesar||Haryana||9351365013|
|32||Rakesh Kumar Choudhary||Ajmer||Rajasthan||7014620549|
How to recharge HDFC FASTag instantly
- Login in to FASTag Portal with User ID / Wallet ID and Password.
- Select the option of Payment And Topup by clicking on Recharge.
- Select the respective Wallet ID which is to be recharged and enter the value. The recharge value can be up to maximum of Rs.1 lakh.
- Select the respective mode of payment, enter the subsequent details & click on “Make Payment”. FASTag will be reloaded instantly. The payment can be made from HDFC Bank Credit/Debit Card or HDFC NetBanking, Other Bank Credit/Debit Card or Other Bank NetBanking.
HDFC FASTag Helpline number
- For any services and sales queries call 1800-120-1243
- For Emergency roadside assistance call 022-67872087
- If you have any issues with your FASTag then simply dial to helpline number 1033
Few Faqs About This Post
What is HDFC FASTag Helpline number
For any services and sales queries call 1800-120-1243
For Emergency roadside assistance call 022-67872087
If you have any issues with your FASTag then simply dial to helpline number 1033
How to recharge HDFC FASTag instantly
Login in to FASTag Portal with User ID / Wallet ID and Password.
Select the option of Payment And Topup by clicking on Recharge
How to Apply Online for HDFC Bank FasTag
HDFC FasTag can be taken in 3 easy steps
Click on the HDFC Bank FasTag web portal link. Enter your details of customer ID, mobile number, email Id and verify your details by entering the OTP sent to your mobile number
Incoming search terms:
- hdfc fastag recharge
- hdfc fastag recharge online
- fastag recharge hdfc
- hdfc fastag application status
- fast tag hdfc bank recharge
- hdfc bank fastag recharge
- hdfc fastag status
- fastag hdfc recharge
- hdfc fastag online recharge
- hdfc fastag tracking
- hdfc fastag promo code
- hdfc fastag retail login
- what is the user id for fastag in hdfc bank
- hdfc fastag delivery status
- how to check fastag application status
- forgot fastag customer id
- how to get hdfc fastag at toll gates
- i forget pasaword in hdfcfastag
- reset password in hdfc fastag
- reset the fastag user id in hdfc bank
- how to track application of hdfc fastag
- hdfc fastag retail recharge
- how t make wallet id of hdfc
- how to create fasttag in hdfc banking hdfc banking services
- who delivers fastag for hdfc
- retail road user login hdfc
- how to track fastag hdfc
- reset hdfc fasttag user id
- reset fastag user id
- quick topup fastag
- hw to reset fastag passwod
- i forgot my hdfc fastag id
- hdfc fast tag top up
- fast tag online application in hdfc bank
- FAST TAG PASSWORD RESET
- fastag hdfc retail login
- fastag recharge in HDfc app
- fastag suspend hdfc
- fastag user id forgot
- fastag userd id forgotten
- forgot user id in fasttag
- hdfc retail fastag login
- hdfc fastag application online process
- hdfc fastag login corporate
- hdfc fastag recharge retail user
- HDFC fastag reference number tracking
- hdfc fastag status check
- hdfc fastag tracking status
- hdfc fastag user id