Last Updated on
HDFC Fastag Recharge Online Procedure , Offers
How to Recharge HDFC Bank Fastag
To Recharge your HDFC Bank Fastag first of all you should login to your account by entering your credentials.
- FASTag issued to individual customers are requested to click on “Retail Login” option on the home page of the FASTag portal.
- If your are a FASTag corporate customers then click on “Corporate Login” on the home page of the FASTag portal.
Individuals and Corporate customers must follow the below steps to log in successfully
- In the “User ID” field enter the Customer ID (which starts with 17xxxxxxxxxx and 18xxxxxxxxxx) which is mentioned in the Welcome Mailer sent on the registered Email ID / Mobile Number.Following are the others option which the customer may choose to enter in the User ID field for logging in to the FASTag account.
- Wallet ID (Wallet ID is 14 digit numeric number which is mentioned in the Welcome Emailer & starts with 17xxxxxxxxxxx and 18xxxxxxxxxxx)
- Enter the Password and then click on Login to access FASTag account.
Payment And Topup Recharge option will be available to you. With this option customer can recharge FASTag instantly.
- Login in to FASTag Portal with User ID / Wallet ID and Password as discussed above.
- Select the option of Payment And Topup then click on Recharge.
- Select the respective Wallet ID which is to be recharged and enter the value.
- The recharge value can be upto maximum of Rs.1 lakh.
- Select the respective mode of payment, enter the subsequent details & click on “Make Payment”.
- FASTag will be reloaded instantly.
- The payment can be used by HDFC Bank Credit/Debit Card, HDFC Bank NetBanking, Other Bank Credit/Debit Card or Other Bank NetBanking.
Following are the Fee rates while making your Fastag Recharge
|Credit Card||1.10% of the transaction value|
|Debit Card||1% of the transaction value|
|Net Banking||Rs. 8|
Following are the functions which the customer can have access through the FASTag online portal
Can Manage Account – Road User Profile
Customer can view their details, Address, Wallet details, Vehicle details, Account details and view/download FASTag Wallet statement in excel format.
Can Generate Service Request -> Request Type
i. Closure Request – Customer can place the request either to close the RIFD Tag or Wallet.ii. Suspend Request – To place request for temporary closure of the RIFD Tag and Wallet.iii. Transaction Dispute – Customer can raise the dispute towards a particular transaction debit not authorizediv. Whitelist – This option can be used to activate your RFID Tag / Wallet for use.
Can View Service Request
Customer can view the status of the service request.
Can Make Payment And Topup to Recharge
With this option customer can recharge FASTag instantly.
Can view Reports & Statements
Customer can view the transaction details of a particular date/month and download the Wallet statement.
Incoming search terms:
- fastag availability in chandigarh