Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme Registration Application form Status Check
Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme was launched by the state govt. of Karnataka to provide laptops to all students who have passed their 12th examinations with merit. In addition to this, various higher education fields such as medical, engineering etc were finalized to distribute the laptops among the students. If you are also a student currently studying in Karnataka state, then you can even apply for laptop scheme in order to avail scheme benefits in a hassle free manner.
Details of Free Laptop Scheme
|Name of Scheme||Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme|
|Launched by||State Government of Karnataka|
|Objective||To providing free laptops|
Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme Registration – How to Apply
Here we are going to tell you about the complete how to apply online process for free Laptop scheme 2021. Also people will be able to download Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme registration form in PDF format through online mode by following the steps below:-
- Firstly, visit the official website of Department of Collegiate Education at
- At the homepage, click at the “Laptop Scheme” tab present on the official website.
- Applicants can directly click the link here to download Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme Application Form – https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PosJS3NEY3LhsOc-hgFxTD_IrjFt4oOY/view
- Accordingly, the Karnataka Free Laptop Registration Form will appear as shown below:-
- Applicants can easily download the Free Laptop PDF file and thus the application form.
- Candidates can then enter all the asked details accurately to completely fill up the apply form for Muft Laptop Yojana.
- Attach all the documents with the form as mentioned in the list of documents section.
- Finally, applicants must “Submit” it to the Karnataka educational board.
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme
Only those candidates fulfilling the below mentioned eligibility criteria for Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2021 would be eligible:-
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Karnataka state.
- The applicant can be of any category. However, students from SC / ST / OBC category will be given preference.
- The student must have passed class 12th with good grades.
List of Documents Required for Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme
In case the candidate is applying for Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2021, then following documents are required to be produced along with the application form:-
- Domicile Certificate of Karnataka.
- Aadhaar Card as an Identification Proof.
- Bank Account linked with Aadhaar Card.
- Caste Certificate.
- Income Certificate.
- Recent Passport size photograph
- Educational Certificate
Objectives of Karnataka Free Laptop Distribution Scheme
The main aim of Karnataka Free Laptop Distribution Scheme 2021 is to promote digital learning (online education to students). Another major focus of the state govt. is to encourage students to pursue technical / higher education who are not able to do so due to financial crisis. Karnataka govt. will encourage brilliant students who performed well in 12th class board exams.
Features Of Free Laptop Scheme in Karnataka
In Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme, many incentives would be provided to all of the students of the Karnataka state. The students who are pursuing professional courses from reputable colleges and Polytechnic institutes will be able to take the benefit. Over 1.50 lakh state students who belong to ST and SC categories would be benefited from the Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme. The scheme aims to help students belonging to ST/SC category. Laptops of around Rs 32,000 to Rs 35,000 will be provided to the students.
List of Courses Applicable for Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme
The complete list of courses which are applicable under the Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme are as follows:-
- Medical studies
- Polytechnic colleges
- Postgraduate courses
- Studying in First Grade Colleges
List of Colleges Participating in Free Laptop Scheme
Below is the complete list of colleges where free laptops would be supplied with a number of total counts. Check the list of the college’s region-wise:-
Private First Grade Colleges –
Government First Grade Colleges – https://dce.karnataka.gov.in/page/Colleges/Government+First+Grade+Colleges/en