How to Recharge IDFC Bank FasTag
IDFC Bank fastag can be recharged through website and mobile app of IDFC Bank . You can use Credit Card / Debit Card / NEFT / RTGS for recharging IDFC Fastag . Unblock your Fastag and check your Fastag balance before recharging Fastag .
IDFC FASTag is a prepaid account where you must recharge the account for using it at the Toll plaza and continue your journey hassle free on the national highways. IDFC First Bank FASTag can be recharged FasTAG account by making payment through cheque or online through Credit Card / Debit Card / NEFT / RTGS or through Net Banking. Following are the steps to follow to recharge the tag account.
How to Recharge IDFC Bank FasTag
Step 1: To recharge IDFC First Bank Fastag visit the official website portal by following the link.
Step 2: Click on the link Retail & Corporate Customers
Step 3: Enter User ID, Password and captcha and click on Sign In button.
Step 4: Enter payment mode as debit card, credit card, netbanking and Enter the amount that you want to recharge your tag account.
Step 5: Go to the proceeding and pay the amount by clicking on make payment. The Fastag account will be recharged with the amount.
How To Check IDFC Fastag Balance
- Check the Fastag account balance by clicking on the link.
- Enter Vehicle number and click on submit button then it will show the balance that is credited in to the IDFC First Bank Fastag wallet.
What is IDFC Bank FasTag Helpline
Customer may dial 1033 from Mobile/Landline for issues such as being stopped at the plaza for a Tag transaction or any other applicable issue related to FASTag.
How To Unblock IDFC Fastag account
Please follow below steps for unlock user id of IDFC fast-tag account online:
1. Please go to sign in page of IDFC fast-tag account.
click on https://etoll.idfcbank.com/dimtsportal/login
2. you can see here a “unlock account” tab. click on “unlock account”.
3. now open a new window. Please enter ‘user id’, ‘VRN/Chassis no’ and ‘Captcha’.
here ‘VRN/Chassis no.’ is your vehicle no. (RJ24XXXXXX).
4. Finally submit.
Now, Your account unlocked successfully.
Few Faqs About This Post
What is IDFC Fastag Customer Care
Fas Tag customers can call at 18002669970. It is a IDFC First Bank Help Desk number and it is a toll free number. FasTag customers can also call at NHAI Help Desk number 1033
What is official website of IDFC Fastag
What are the payment modes available
IDFC First Bank FASTag can be recharged FasTAG account by making payment through cheque or online through Credit Card / Debit Card / NEFT / RTGS or through Net Banking.
Incoming search terms:
- IDFC FIRST BANK FASTAG RECHARGE
- idfc toll recharge
- idfc fastag balance check
- idfc fasttag login
- idfc fastag showing low balance
- REcharge idfc first bank fast tage
- recharge idfc fastag
- recharge fasttag idfc
- payzapp fastag
- payzapp fast tag
- idfc first fastag upi etoll
- idfc first fastag
- idfc first bank fastag recharge PROCEDURE
- idfc first bank fastag customer care
- idfc first bank fast tag recharge
- idfc fastag activation
- idfc fast tag recharge
- IDFC FAS
- idfc bank fastag balance check
- Idbi fastag login
- how to recharge hdfc fast tag with chasis number
- hdfcbank fastag first time user
- hdfc fastag recharge online first time user
- hdfc fastag attach to payzapp
- fasttag recharge idfc
- fastag recharge idfc
- fastag balance check idfc