Fastag Monthly Pass Buy Online and Recharge
Fastag Monthly Pass is better for vehicles who cross the same Toll Plaza many times in a month. This Fastag Monthly Pass is given for one particular toll Plaza where you need it. For example, if you are staying in an area called Panthangi Toll Plaza and you want to get a pass for crossing that toll plaza you can get it by applying for it. That Monthly pass works for that particular Toll Plaza. If you go through any other toll plaza you need to pay for it.
You can buy Fastag Monthly Pass at Toll Plaza by providing the documents which are required . The documents required are RC ( registration Certificates ) of vehicle or Fastag which you have currently . They will go through the documents and allot you Fastag Monthly pass after paying the required amount .
Fastag Monthly Pass Buy Online and Recharge
You can also apply Fastag Monthly Pass online through official portal . Which will reduce your physical work and save time for you . Make sure you having proper details with you before you are applying for Fastga Monthly Pass . Step by step procedure for applying monthly pass of Fastag for a particular Toll Plaza is explained below .Go through the steps and make your job easy
Visit the official web portal of Fastag Monthly Pass . Click here to Visit the Page
You need to select the Toll Plaza for which you want to get the Monthly pass . Select the the Plaza name and enter security check and click on continue .
Step 3 :
In this step you need to enter You Vehicle details such as Your Fastag ID or Vehicle registrtion Number and Click on search . Your vehicle details will be displayed along with your fastag details .
IN options are select Pass type as Monthly pass . Once you select it , amount for the Fastag Monthly Pass will be shown below . Select Agree the rems and continue for Payment . After successful payment your fastag Monthly Pass will be updated .
There are few terms and conidiations . Please go through them before the payment
Terms and Conditions :
- Convenience fee, if any is charged by the Payment Gateway provider and is to be borne by customer.
- Please do not close the window till payment receipt has been generated.
- The Pass Issuance would be done within T + 1 day upon successful Payment, where T is the date of applying (Term of TAT of activation of pass can be added depend on bank can active the pass for customer)
- The pass would not be issued for dates more than 14 days from the current date Once the pass is issued, the amount would not be refunded and has to be used for transactions
- Bank has the right to reject any application
Fastag Monthly Pass Toll Rates
|Vehicle category||Interest||Monthly pass in Rs.|
LOCAL COMMERCIAL MONTHLY PASS (LCM)
|Vehicle category||Monthly (LCM)|
Monthly Trip Pass
Condition required for monthly Trip Pass
- 60 single trips to be allowed from 1st of the month to the last day of the same month.
- Entry and exit in the same plaza are considered as two trips.
- The recharge can be done at any date but the validity of sixty trips will only be till the last date of the same month.
Mode of Payment for FASTag Monthly Pass
- Smart Card
- RFID Electronic Toll Collection/Fastag
- Credit Card/Debit Card
- E-Payment/ Mobile Wallet
Type of Toll Collection
This method generally involves commuters and deals in hard cash and it is relatively a slow method and a wastage of time.
Automatic Toll Collection
The payment is usually done using cards coins or currency notes and in this automation of toll gates and barriers are used.
Electronic Toll Collection
It basically uses RFID tags to automatically deduct the toll from users’ FASTag accounts. According to this method the candidates need to fix the FASTag on the windscreen of the vehicle, also this method is very effective for the collection of toll.
How to apply FASTag Monthly Pass online
This monthly pass is usually for those vehicles who are passing through the toll plaza regularly and those can avail the monthly pass online by applying online and following the procedure: The candidates who are interested can apply for the FASTag monthly pass by visiting the official website given below.
- Firstly click on the FASTag monthly pass that comes on the right side of the page
- Then you will be directed to the new web page where you have to select the toll plaza name,then enter the CAPTCHA.
- Then the candidate needs to enter their tag ID on the acquiring bank page visible on the screen.
- After this the details get checked and validation takes place. If validation is successful then the customer will be directed to another page.
- Now the candidate needs to opt the monthly pass scheme of plazas available on the screen.
- After all the detailed information ,the customer has to select the payment mode.
- For the completion of the process , Now the customer can view the acquirer payment gateway page
- Now the customer will get his/her monthly pass receipt on the bank page.
- The customer can even print or download the given receipt for further reference.
Documents required to apply for FASTag monthly pass
All the required documents to apply for the FASTag monthly pass should be in the name of the owner of the vehicle.
The following documents are required:
- Passport size photo of the vehicle owner
- Driving licence
- PAN card
- Vehicle registration certificate
After this, an application form will be provided which needs to be filled and submitted.
Call Centre numbers of Banks
|Sr No.||Issuing Bank||Customer Care Helpline No|
|1||Airtel Payments Bank||400/8800-688-006|
|2||AU Small Finance Bank||1800-258-7300|
|3||Axis Bank Ltd||1860-419-8585|
|4||Bank of Baroda||1800-103-4568|
|5||Bank of Maharashtra||NA|
|7||Central Bank of India||1800221911|
|8||City Union Bank Ltd||1800-258-7200|
|9||Cosmos Bank||1800 233 0234|
|10||Equitas Small Finance Bank||1800-103-1222|
|12||FINO Payments Bank||022-6868-1414|
|16||IDFC First Bank||1800-266-9970|
|19||J&K Bank||1800 572 1370|
|21||Karur Vysya Bank||1800-102-1916|
|22||Kotak Mahindra Bank||18-602-666-888|
|23||Nagpur Nagarik Sahakari Bank||1800-266-7183|
|25||Punjab National Bank||1800-419-6610|
|27||South Indian Bank||1800-425-1809|
|28||State Bank of India||1800-110-018|
|29||Thrissur District Cooperative Bank||18004255705|
|31||Union Bank of India||1800-258-6400|
|33||Dombivali Nagari Sahakari Bank||1800-233-1700|