Last Updated on
FASTag Monthly Pass Apply Online: Those vehicles who are passing through a toll plaza regularly can get the monthly pass by applying online. National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) provides opportunity to avail for the issuance of Fastag Monthly pass. Also Recharge and renewal of monthly pass can be done online through the official portal nhai.gov.in.
NPCI with the help of NHAI have implemented the issuance of Monthly Pass on Fastag Online through banks. Fastag user can avail for monthly pass online, recharge and make renewal. Fastag Monthly pass can be issued through any of the issuer banks like Syndicate Bank, State bank of India, ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, Axis Bank and other banks that are associated to issue the Fastag.
FASTag Monthly Pass Apply Online
Following are the steps to follow to apply for the issuance of the Fastag monthly pass.
- The interested customer can apply to get the Fastag monthly pass by going through the official portal of NHAI.
- Click on Fastag monthly pass option available on right side of the page.
- You will be redirected to a new web page where you must select the plaza.
- Enter captcha as shown in the image which is a case sensitive.
- Click on submit button. It will show the monthly pass issuance toll plaza.
- Select and enter either Vehicle Registration number or Tag id to get transaction details.
- It will show the list of various pass schemes in which you ant to choose.
- The customer must read and accept the terms and conditions through the declaration.
- Select the payment mode and click on make payment, You will be redirected to the payment gateway.
- After the successful payment, you will get a pass receipt, Download and print it for any further reference.
Fastag Monthly pass can be recharged by making payments through cheque or online through credit card/debit card/NEFT/RTGS or through net-banking.
How to activate FASTag monthly pass?
astag monthly pass can be activate/deactivated by the customer in the preferred date. To know the steps to Activate / deactivate your fastag follow the steps below
- Login to your Fastag issuance Bank web portal.
- Select View Tag Account Summary and Click on Select option required Tag Account.
- Fill-up the details of Pass Type and Concessionaire.
- Enter Toll Plaza name, where you will travel regularly.
- Select Active Date from which your Fastag monthly pass must be activated.
- Select the option Activate Pass and click on Submit.
The Fastag Banks are also providing the option to deactivate the pass on the preferred date. If you want to Deactivate your Fastag monthly pass then the customer must follow the steps given above and at the bottom of the page a column to enter the date of deactivation is available, select the date and click on submit button.
How to Recharge Fastag Monthly Pass?
- Those customer who had already availed for Fastag monthly pass can recharge/renew the pass by making payment online.
- The payment can be done at the Fastag Bank, where you had bough your Monthly pass.
- Login into the Fastag Bank portal with your credentials.
- Click on the Fastag monthly pass link. Here you can also check for the transactions.
- Click on the link activate monthly pass for which the pass will be recharge/renewed from the preferred dates.
National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) provides opportunity to avail for the issuance of Fastag Monthly pass. Also Recharge and renewal of monthly pass can be done online through the official portal nhai.gov.in. NPCI with the help of NHAI have implemented the issuance of Monthly Pass on Fastag Online through banks. Fastag user can avail for monthly pass online, recharge and make renewal.
Few Faqs About This Post
How can I recharge my FASTag monthly pass?
FASTag monthly pass can be recharged through debit card/credit card/net banking ot through UPI Apps.
How can I activate my FASTag monthly pass?
Login FASTag portal →View Tag Account Summary-> Tag Account. Fill-up Pass Type and Concessionaire, Plaza name and Active Date → Select “Activate Pass” → Submit.
Can I deactivate my Fastag monthly pass?
Yes, Fastag monthly pass can be deactivated or activated by the customer in the preferred date. To know the steps to Activate / deactivate your fastag go through the article.
Incoming search terms:
- fastag monthly pass
- nhai gov in monthly pass
- nhai monthly pass
- nhai gov in fastag monthly pass
- nhai fastag monthly pass
- nhai monthly pass recharge
- fastag monthly pass recharge
- nhai gov in fastagmonthly pass
- nhai gov in
- fastag monthly pass recharge nhai
- NHAI toll monthly pass
- nhai gov in fastag monthly pass recharge
- www nhai gov in fastag monthly pass
- nhai gov fastag monthly pass
- nhai fastag portal
- fast tag monthly pass
- fastag monthly pass online recharge
- nhai monthly recharge
- Nhai gov
- how to recharge monthly toll pass
- toll monthly pass
- Toll plaza monthly pass recharge
- monthly pass fastsg
- fastag monthly pass nhai
- FASTag Monthly Pass FASTag Monthly Pass
- monthly pass recharge
- ihmcl fastag monthly pass recharge
- nhai in fastag monthly pass
- monthly toll pass recharge
- manesar toll plaza monthly pass
- nhai toll recharge
- nhai toll pass
- nhai monthly pass renewal
- nhai fastag
- monthly fastag recharge
- monthly pass fastag
- toll plaza monthly pass renewal
- how i activate aritel toll monthly pass
- monthly pass nhai
- nhai pass
- nhai toll payment
- fastag monthly pass online
- fastag local monthly pass
- toll monthly pass activate
- how to apply for fastag monthly pass on nhai website
- how to rechage mothly pass nactional high way
- how to fill fastag application for local monthly pass
- fasteg lockal pass
- fast tag recyarge
- Fast tag month