How to Recharge IDFC Bank FasTag
IDFC Bank fastag can be recharged through website and mobile app of IDFC Bank . You can use Credit Card / Debit Card / NEFT / RTGS for recharging IDFC Fastag . Unblock your Fastag and check your Fastag balance before recharging Fastag .
IDFC FASTag is a prepaid account where you must recharge the account for using it at the Toll plaza and continue your journey hassle free on the national highways. IDFC First Bank FASTag can be recharged FasTAG account by making payment through cheque or online through Credit Card / Debit Card / NEFT / RTGS or through Net Banking. Following are the steps to follow to recharge the tag account.
How to Recharge IDFC Bank FasTag
Step 1: To recharge IDFC First Bank Fastag visit the official website portal by following the link.
Step 2: Click on the link Retail & Corporate Customers
Step 3: Enter User ID, Password and captcha and click on Sign In button.
Step 4: Enter payment mode as debit card, credit card, netbanking and Enter the amount that you want to recharge your tag account.
Step 5: Go to the proceeding and pay the amount by clicking on make payment. The Fastag account will be recharged with the amount.
How To Check IDFC Fastag Balance
- Check the Fastag account balance by clicking on the link.
- Enter Vehicle number and click on submit button then it will show the balance that is credited in to the IDFC First Bank Fastag wallet.
What is IDFC Bank FasTag Helpline
Customer may dial 1033 from Mobile/Landline for issues such as being stopped at the plaza for a Tag transaction or any other applicable issue related to FASTag.
How To Unblock IDFC Fastag account
Please follow below steps for unlock user id of IDFC fast-tag account online:
1. Please go to sign in page of IDFC fast-tag account.
click on https://etoll.idfcbank.com/dimtsportal/login
2. you can see here a “unlock account” tab. click on “unlock account”.
3. now open a new window. Please enter ‘user id’, ‘VRN/Chassis no’ and ‘Captcha’.
here ‘VRN/Chassis no.’ is your vehicle no. (RJ24XXXXXX).
4. Finally submit.
Now, Your account unlocked successfully.
Few Faqs About This Post
What is IDFC Fastag Customer Care
Fas Tag customers can call at 18002669970. It is a IDFC First Bank Help Desk number and it is a toll free number. FasTag customers can also call at NHAI Help Desk number 1033
What is official website of IDFC Fastag
What are the payment modes available
IDFC First Bank FASTag can be recharged FasTAG account by making payment through cheque or online through Credit Card / Debit Card / NEFT / RTGS or through Net Banking.
Incoming search terms:
- idfc toll recharge
- IDFC FIRST BANK FASTAG RECHARGE
- idfc fastag balance check
- idfc fasttag login
- idfc first fastag
- idfc fastag recharge upi
- idfc fastag showing low balance
- idfc first bank fast tag recharge
- idfc first bank fastag customer care
- idfc first bank fastag recharge PROCEDURE
- idfc first bank net banking fast tag recharge
- REcharge idfc first bank fast tage
- idfc first fastag upi etoll
- payzapp fast tag
- payzapp fastag
- recharge fasttag idfc
- recharge idfc fastag
- how to check idfc fastage balalce
- fastag balance check idfc
- fastag recharge idfc
- fastag recharge payzapp
- fasttag recharge idfc
- hdfc fastag attach to payzapp
- hdfc fastag recharge online first time user
- hdfcbank fastag first time user
- how to activate fastag idfc
- idfc fastag balance check number
- how to recharge hdfc fast tag with chasis number
- how to recharge idfc bank fastag using upi
- Idbi fastag login
- idfc bank fastag balance check
- idfc bank fastag recharge
- IDFC FAS
- idfc fast tag recharge
- idfc fastag activation