PM Kisan Tractor Yojana Details – 50% Subsidy On Tractors
PM Kisan Tractor Yojana is a scheme launched by the Indian government to provide financial assistance to farmers for purchasing tractors. The scheme is aimed at promoting agricultural mechanization and increasing farm productivity. Under this scheme, eligible farmers can avail a subsidy of up to 20% of the tractor’s cost or a maximum of Rs. 50,000 (whichever is less).
To be eligible for the scheme, farmers must fulfill certain qualifying conditions such as having arable land, being small and marginal farmers, and not having purchased a tractor before.
The online application process for the scheme has started. To apply for the scheme, farmers need to fill out the registration form and submit the required documents.
Scheme Details in Brief
|Name of the scheme||PM Kisan Tractor Yojana|
|Launched by||Government of India|
|Objective||To provide subsidy to farmers to purchase tractor for agriculture|
|Implementing Authorities||State Government|
|Application process||Online and Offline|
Eligibility for Kisan Tractor Scheme
Only those farmers can apply for this scheme who satisfy the eligibility criteria. To submit application, applicants must check the eligibility criteria first. The basic requirements for PM Kisan tractor yojana can be viewed in the given section-
Nationality : The primary criterion is that the applicant must be a permanent citizen of India.
Age Limit : One who is applying for this scheme should be of minimum age of 18 years and less than 60 years.
Any relaxation in age depends upon the state government decision.
Family Income : Family income is also an important factor that cannot be neglected when we talk about eligibility conditions. The annual family income of candidates under this scheme should be less than 1.5 lakhs.
- Farmer buys only one tractor under this scheme.
- Applicants should not be already a beneficiary under similar kind of subsidy scheme.
- Applicants who have applied for the scheme must have agricultural land under his/her possession.
- Applicant should fall under small or marginal farmer category.
- Applicants ensure that they have not purchased any tractor in last 7 years.
UIpon verification of the documents onl eligible candidates will be selected to verify the information which is given by them .
Important Documents for The Application
All Applicants need to keep necessary documents ready with them while they are submitting application. The documents are are listed below
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- Valid Id card- (like Voter id, PAN card, Passport, Driving license)
- Legal documents of land possessed by the applicant
- Bank Account Details/ Bank Passbook
- Category certificate, as applicable
- Passport sized Photograph of the applicant
Information needed for Applying the Scheme
The essential information which every applicant farmer is required to fill is listed below-
- Applicant/ Farmer Name (as mentioned in Aadhaar Card)
- Date of Birth
- Caste or Category
- Father/ husband name
- Complete address detail
- Land details
- Name of the State
- Bank Details such as Bank name, Branch, Account no., IFSC Code etc.
- Active Mobile No.
- Other required information
State Wise Officail Porats of PM Kisan Tractor Yojana
|Andhra Pradesh||Offline Application|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|Himachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|Madhya Pradesh||Click Here|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Click Here|
|Odisha||CSC Centre/ Offline|
|Telangana||Offline (CSC Centre)|
|Tamil Nadu||Offline (CSC Centre)|
|Uttar Pradesh||Offline (CSC Centre)|