Telangana Government presented its budget for 2022-23 annual year. You can download Budget 2022-23 PDF copies of Telangana in Telugu and English.
Telangana Budget 2022-23 PDF Download :
Telangana Budget 2022-23 Highlights :
- The budget outlay of ₹2,56,958.51 crore included ₹1,89,274.82 crore revenue expenditure and ₹29,728.44 crore capital expenditure.
- GSD of Telangana pegged at ₹11,54,860 crore for 2021-22 with a growth rate of 19.1% against GDP (national) growth rate of 8.9%.
- Secondary sector— Manufacturing and construction recorded a growth rate of 21.5% in Telangana. The services sector put up a growth rate of 18.3%.
- Agriculture sector has contributed over 20% to GSDP. The outlay for agriculture for 2022-23 is ₹24,254 crore.
- Per capita income of Telangana up to ₹2,78,833 in 2021-22 with an 18.8% growth rate against the national average of ₹1,49,848, which has 18.1% growth.
- Allocation for irrigation sector at ₹22,675 crores.
- ₹3,330 crores allocated to Palle Pragathi, or transformation of villages and ₹1,394 crores allocated to Pattana Pragathi or development of towns.
- ₹7,289 crores allocated to Mana Ooru, Mana Badi program to strengthen infrastructure in schools. For rural areas, ₹3,497 crores allocated to 9,123 schools.
- ₹1,000 crores allocated to the establishment of new medical colleges in Medak, Medchal, Rangareddy, Mulugu, Warangal, Narayanpet, and Gadwal districts.
- Percapita expenditure on healthcare in Telangana stands at ₹1,698 as revealed by the Centre recently.
- The total cultivated area in Telangana to 2.09 crore acres in 2020-21 from 1.31 crore acres in 2014-15 with the help of Mission Kakatiya, irrigation projects, and Rythu Bandh
- The government has spent ₹50,448 crores on Rythu Bandhu, investment support to farmers, given at ₹10,000 per acre per year to about 63 lakh farmers
- Under Rythu Bandhu, group life insurance cover provided to landholding farmers, 75,501 families given insurance benefit of ₹3,775 crores so far at ₹5 lakh per family, in the event of death of landholding farmer irrespective of the cause of death.
- The government has allocated ₹1,000 crores for promotion of oil palm cultivation during 2022-23.
- Irrigation facility increased to 85.89 lakh acres by 2021 against just 20 lakh acres in 2014.
- Restoration of minor irrigation tanks taken up with ₹5,350 crores helped stabilise 15.05 lakh acres.
- The government has decided to finance (grant) construction of houses by the poor having house sites at ₹3 lakh per beneficiary. ₹12,000 crores allocated to double-bedroom houses.
- The government to call for tenders for Wardha Barrage, Kupti, Chennuru lift irrigation, Nalgonda LI, Gattu LI soon.
- Reduced age limit of 57 years from the present 65 to be implemented from 2022-23 for social security (Aasara) pensions. ₹11,728 crores allocated to all social security pensions.
- ₹2,750 crore allocated to Kalyana Lakshmi and Shaadi Mubarak schemes.
- A total of 4 lakh beneficiaries are to be given ₹3 lakh each for construction houses in their sites in 2022-23 at the rate of 3,000 per Assembly segment.
- IT exports from Telangana valued at ₹1,45,522 crore in 2021 with a growth rate of 12.98%.
- KCR Nutrition Kits to be given to 1.25 lakh malnourished/under-nourished pregnant women and lactating mothers every year in Adilabad, Kumram Bheem, Bhadradri, Bhupalapally, Kamareddy, Vikarabad, Mulugu, Gadwal n N’Kurnool districts.
- An insurance scheme for all the handloom and power loom workers on similar lines of Rythu Bhima with a sum assured of ₹5 lakhs during the next financial year.
Incoming search terms:
- telangana budget 2022 23 pdf in telugu
- telangana budget 2022-23 in telugu pdf nots