TS E Challan Discount Offer
Telangana Government providing huge discounts on Pending Challans. Use the official website echallan.tspolice.gov.in for availing of the Challan Discounts. This offer will start on March 1, 2022. All other details about this TS E Challan Discount scheme are explained below, go through them before proceeding for payment to have a good idea about the scheme.
TS E Challan Discount Scheme
|Department||Telangana Traffic Police Department|
|Scheme||TS E Challan Discount|
|Purpose||Increase revenue of state and awareness of E Challan|
|TS E Challan Discount LMV||75%|
|TS Pending Challan Discount||50%|
|Maximum Limit||No Limit|
|Type of Post||News|
|TS E Challan Portal||Echallan.tspolice.gov.in|
What is the TS E Challan Discount offer?
The scheme will be operational from 1st March 2022 to 31st March 2022. According to Rachakonda Traffic DCP D. Srinivas said the concessional scheme would be live on the website soon. The sum of total pending challans will be displayed as usual. Just beside it, depending on the kind and model of vehicle, the discounted amount will be available, he said.
As per the one-time discount offer on pending traffic challans, the following is the break up of concessions for each category of the vehicle :
- Two-wheelers and autos: Pay 25% of the challan, the remaining 75% amount would be waived off
- Light Motor Vehicles (LMVs), cars, jeeps, and heavy vehicles: Pay 50% of the challan, get a 50% concession
- RTC buses: Pay 30% of the challan, the remaining 70% will be waived off.
- For pushcarts and petty sellers (39b instances), if 20% is paid, the remaining 80% is waived off
How to pay TS E Challan Using Discount Offer?
Follow the below steps to avail of TS E Challan Discount on official website.
1. Visit the official website of Telangana Traffic Police Department e Challan System. Click here to visit the site.
2. Enter your vehicle number and chassis number and click on go
3 . You will see if you have any pending challans on entered vehicle number.
4. In the current offer, you will see the discount just beside the original amount of the violation.
5. Select the challans which you want to pay and click on proceed for payment.
6. Select any one of the payment gateways and pay the amount.